The NC Symphony has announced its revised season - see our calendar for details. The Charlotte Symphony is said to be on the verge - we have meanwhile unpublished all the CSO events thru December. (Organizations with huge staffs tend to make decisions with deliberate speed....)
Suggestions for Surviving the Arts Drought:
1) Assume a performance has been cancelled - double-check before leaving home.
2) Your favorite artists and arts organizations are hurting, so consider regular contributions.
3) We will get through this together - use this gap to plan ahead for better times.
4) Presenters: Our blog exists for you, so if you have info to share, send to email@example.com.
5) Read our coping articles-in-lieu-of-reviews for helpful hints while under stay-at-home orders.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN CULTURAL JOURNALISM: See SUPPORT CVNC.org for ways you can help.
Recent Blog Posts